Africa Technology Expo 2023
NAF Conference Centre, Abuja -
Creating the Spark for
Africa, the second largest continent in the world, home to over 1.3 billion unique people with diverse ethnic background is still shockingly snubbed on the global stage. There is a special saying that “For every 5 useful projects or products ever made and being used by the world, 3 we’re built by Africans”, but the big question remains, why are we still impoverished even when we are undeniably blessed with outstanding ideas and talents? The solution and answer obviously is not in long, tiring and aimless conferences and summits but in our individual country’s commitment to promoting collaboration, resilience, local content and enabling environments for growth.
The Africa Technology Expo is the largest tech gathering and in this edition, ATE will be hosting over 3,000 tech enthusiasts, founders, a large pool of VCs and Angel investors, big tech giants, Innovative hubs, and over 50 exhibiting companies. It will support the Nigerian Startup Act, promote gender inclusiveness and innovation, and encourage local ideas and investments by Africans for Africans.
From government officials to accomplished founders/entrepreneurs and investors, the 2023 edition boasts of highly seasoned speakers. All sole and panel sessions are geared towards breaking long held tech myths not exempting interesting & productive heated conversations and sessions.
Isa Ali Pantami
Federal Minister of Communications and Digital Economy
Oswald Osaretin Guobadia
SSA on Digital Transformation to the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Nigeria's foremost photo-storyteller, gifted artist, painter and the publisher of Mania Magazine
Serial Founder and CEO of Digital Abundance Business Academy (DABA)
Co-Founder & CEO of BrandDrive
Co-Founder Bani, Ex-CTO and Co-Founder of Prospa
Koromone "KK" Koroye
Managing Editor at TechCabal
What is the key takeaway from the 2023 edition of the Africa Technology Expo and why should you participate as an Investor, Exhibitor, Sponsor, Partner or Tech Enthusiast?
For Participants, Founders, Talents
1. An interactive workshop and panels with leading experts from leading tech companies.
2. Learn high-demand skills that are most sort after
3. Enacting the Startup Act in Nigeria: “The come with your idea and leave with a business initiative”:
A. Register your startup with the Ministry of Digital Economy
B. Get your business legally registered with CAC
C. Get a domain/hosting from NIRA and other exhibiting hosting companies
E. Get a one-page website right on the spot from exhibiting companies
F. Get a company account instantly from exhibiting banks.
For Exhibiting Startups & Investors
- 1. Funding opportunities for your company: By being an exhibitor, you get the opportunity to present your company and products before venture capitalists and potential investors who will be in attendance at the tech expo, which can get some funding for your company or products.
- 2. As an Exhibitor, you should extend an invite to your existing customers to attend and interact with your company at your exhibition stand. being a vendor presents you with an opportunity to meet with customers you currently or previously worked with to strengthen your relationship with them and encourage future appointments.
- 3. Capture leads and build a database: This a great opportunity to gather contact information to capture leads and build your business network. With our high attendance rate, you can reach out to many attendees with interests in the industry and a willingness to interact. Unlike the time-consuming task of waiting or researching potential customers in the office
- 4. Networking and learning: This is a great opportunity to network with other professionals in your field, get new ideas, learn a new skill and become inspired. Not every other exhibitor is a competitor – some can be very useful to your business if you choose to partner with them and share your expertise
Exhibit at the Africa Technology Expo
Exhibit at the Africa Technology Expo Hall, build hot leads, showcase your products and services, increase user engagement, interact with new and existing customers, network and connect with mates and Africa tech leaders.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you need help reaching out to us, you can email us here at email@example.com or you can Call/WhatsApp us +2348143851417
For sponsorship or partnership enquiries, kindly email us here firstname.lastname@example.org or call/WhatsApp us +2348143851417
No, doors are open to everyone looking to learn how to use tech to build solutions to solve Africa’s problems.
The Africa technology Expo is a free event, you don’t have to pay to attend however intending exhibiting companies would only pay a little fee for their stand.
The Goal of the Africa Technology Expo is to promote and support indigenous startups and talents in Africa.
You can email us at email@example.com for general enquiries or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for exhibition enquiries. For a faster response, kindly call us/WhatsApp us here +2348143851417